The Croatian Civil Protection Headquarters on 12 March 2020 updated the package of measures for limiting the entry of disease into the population and strengthening control over the coronavirus spread.
All foreign nationals entering the Republic of Croatia from the following countries/territories:
- People's Republic of China: Hubei Province
- Italian Republic
- FR Germany: Heinsberg County in the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Republic of Korea: Daegu City and Cheongdo Province
- Islamic Republic of Iran
will be informed about their compulsory 14-day quarantine, while all Croatian nationals will be issued a decision requiring them to go into a 14-day self-imposed isolation.
All foreign and Croatian nationals entering the Republic of Croatia from the following countries/territories:
- People's Republic of China (except the Hubei province)
- Hong Kong (People's Republic of China)
- Republic of Korea (except Daegu City and the Cheongdo Province)
- Republic of Singapore
- French Republic
- Federal Republic of Germany (except Heinsberg County in the State of North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Republic of Austria
- Swiss Confederation
- Kingdom of Spain
- Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Kingdom of Sweden
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Republic of Slovenia (only Bela Krajina Region)
- Kingdom of Bahrain
will be issued a decision requiring them to go into a 14-day self-imposed isolation.
The list will be updated in accordance with recommendations and the epidemiological situation.
Instructions are updated daily and published on the website https://www.hzjz.hr/sluzba-epidemiologija-zarazne-bolesti/koronavirus-najnovije-preporuke/