Permanent Mission of the Republic of Croatia to the United Nations, New York (Covers Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guyana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Suriname, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)
820 Second Avenue, 19th Fl.
New York, N.Y. 10017
U. S. A.
• Danijel Međan , Minister Counselor, Deputy Permanent Representative
• Jadranka Bošnjak, Minister Counsellor
• Vesna Baus, Minister Counsellor
• Lada Glavaš Kovačić, Minister Counsellor
• Sebastian Rogač, First Secretary
• Maja Šimunić, Attaché
Permanent Mission of the Republic of Croatia to the UN, OSCE and International Organisations
• Monday - Friday 9.00-17.00
• Mirta Mandić, MSc, Minister Plenipotentiary
• Marko Horvat, Counsellor
• Captain Davor Valdec, Defence Counsellor
Permanent Mission of the Republic of Croatia to the United Nations, Office in Geneva
Dr. Jean Louis Prévost 21
• Derviš Jasna, Minister Counsellor
• Penić-Ivanko Zlata, First Secretary
• Kožar Schenck Ivana, Third Secretary
On this page you may find basic information concerning diplomatic-consular missions located in the World. The Missions are listed by country name in alphabetical order.